- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook chorizo in medium non-stick skillet on medium-high heat 5-7 min. or until crisp, breaking up any large pieces; drain. Stir in sauce and chipotle peppers.
- Combine oil and garlic in small bowl; brush onto both sides of pizza crusts. Working with 2 crusts at a time, grill top-side down, 1-2 min. or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium; carefully flip crusts over with tongs. Top each with ¼ of the sauce mixture and Chihuahua cheese. Grill 2-3 min. or just until cheese is melted. Carefully slide finished pizzas onto large cutting board or platter. Repeat with remaining crusts and toppings.
- To serve, top evenly with queso fresco, avocados, cilantro and crema.
Mexican chorizo is a highly seasoned raw sausage, different from the cured, ready-to-eat Spanish-style chorizo.
Substitute shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese for the shredded Chihuahua cheese.