- Start by cooking your bacon in a large skillet. Once cooked, remove bacon bits and add chopped onion to bacon drippings.
- Cook until the onion is translucent and soft. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add the jar of RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce and heat for 5 minutes to combine the flavors
- Spoon sauce into 6 mini ramekins about 1/3 of the depth. Alternate the zucchini, squash, potato and pepperoni as you add them to the ramekin, narrow side down. Once the ramekin is full of the vegetable spiral, add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to the top.
- Place them in the oven for 40 minutes
- Once the veggies are soft, remove from the oven and top with bacon bits.
Tip: We recommend saving time by using a mandilion to slice your veggies into the same width. Start with the larger vegetable pieces for the outside, saving the smaller diameter slices for the center.