- Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Brown the chicken in batches, about 5-6 minutes per side, making sure not to crowd the pan. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms and olives to the pan. Sauté until the vegetables start to soften, about 4-5 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and let it bubble scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Return the chicken to the pan nestling it on top of the vegetables
- Pour the RAGÚ® Tomato, Garlic & Onion Sauce into the pan along with the thyme sprigs and remaining salt & pepper
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Top with thyme leaves and chopped parsley before serving.
Tip: This is an easy, hearty one-pot meal that can be served with a side of spaghetti or penne.