- Place chicken breast cutlets in shallow baking dish. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- On a hot grill, cook one side for 5 minutes, then flip to the other side.
- Spread generous amount of sauce on each chicken cutlet.
- Add shredded Mozzarella on top of the sauce and close grill lid. Cook for another 7-8 minutes until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare zucchini noodles or "zoodles". Use spiralizer and shred zucchini.
- In medium saucepan, heat 1/2 cup sauce on medium high heat for 5 minutes. Pour hot sauce directly over zucchini noodles.
- Remove chicken from grill and serve hot with zucchini noodles. Enjoy!
Tip: Always look for thinly sliced chicken breast when making Grilled Chicken Parmesan. The thin chicken breast is more tender and cooks faster and evenly. Ask the butcher to slice in half if possible.