- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil, and add the shredded chicken to the skillet. Season with chili powder, cumin, coriander, garlic powder and salt/pepper to taste, and cook for 2-3 minutes until seasoning is well blended.
- Add the onions, green pepper, corn, kidney beans and RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce and stir to combine.
- In the baking dish, layer 4 tortilla halves, making sure the straight part is along the edge of the baking dish.
- Add the shredded chicken mixture, then about ¼ cup cheese. Repeat a second layer of tortillas, chicken mixture and ¼ cup of cheese. Then add a third layer of tortillas and top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream, avocados, jalapenos and cilantro, if you desire.
Tip: Dipping the tortillas in hot water or hot oil before layering in the baking dish helps to make sure the tortillas stay nice and soft while baking