|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||7 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Tomato Chicken Noodle Soup
Make this soup a little heartier by stirring in thawed frozen corn, carrots or green peas.
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 envelope Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 2 envelopes Lipton® Soup Secrets® Chicken Noodle Soup Mix with Diced White Chicken Meat
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring water, Pasta Sauce and Sazon to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Stir in Lipton® Soup Secrets® Chicken Noodle Soup Mix with Diced White Chicken Meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.