|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Skillet Chicken Parmesan
This recipe can easily be halved or doubled, depending upon your crowd. If doubling, cook in 2 batches.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 fully cooked breaded chicken breast cutlets
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once.
- Add Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with hot cooked spaghetti or in Italian rolls.
- *VARIATIONS...try adding drained, jarred mushrooms or pitted ripe olives when adding Pasta Sauce. Photo copryight 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.