|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||4 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||200 %|
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- With knife, slice 1/2-inch off top of red peppers. Remove seeds and ribs. Coarsely chop tops and set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine 2 cups Pasta Sauce, 1 cup cheese, chopped red peppers and remaining ingredients. Evenly stuff peppers.
- In 4-1/2-quart slow cooker sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, arrange peppers. Top with remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and cook covered an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, slice peppers in half.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.