|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||240 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Cooks in the know consider Cajun food a gourmet's dream. Check out our easy slow-cook version.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb. bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 8 ounces andouille sausage or pork sausage , cut into thick slices
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine Sauce with all ingredients except shrimp in slow cooker sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Cook covered on LOW 4 to 6 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours. Stir in shrimp and cook covered an additional 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Thin sauce, if desired, with chicken broth or water.
- TIP: Try with brown rice. It is an easy way to get your family to eat more whole grains.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.