|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||4 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Slow Cooker Meatballs Parmesan
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs in slow cooker; pour Pasta Sauce over meatballs. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Stir in cheese and cook covered an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, in Italian rolls.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.