|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- 1 box (12 oz.) fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 4 slices turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside.
- Heat Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce in 2-quart saucepan; stir in bacon.
- Toss sauce with hot fettuccine and peas. Sprinkle, if desired, with ground black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.