|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
Cheddar Burger Mashed Potato Bake
Get the kids to eat more veggies by "hiding" finely chopped carrots or zucchini in the beef.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 4 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in Double Cheddar Sauce, mustard and, if desired, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Turn into 2-quart casserole; evenly top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake until potatoes are lightly golden, about 25 minutes.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.