|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Red Pozole with Chicken
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 can (15 oz.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Heat oil in 5-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and brown chicken, in batches, if necessary; drain if desired. Stir in broth and water, scraping up any brown bits. Stir in Pasta Sauce and chipotle peppers. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 45 minutes. Stir in hominy and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.