|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr 5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 IU|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
Pork Stew with Hominy
- 2 tsp. oil
- 2 lbs. pork shoulder, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium white onion
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in 5-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and brown pork, in batches, if necessary; drain if desired. Stir in onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and starting to brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in water and chipotle peppers. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until pork is tender, about 45 minutes. Stir in Sauce and hominy and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.