|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Ragu Turkey Chili Waffles
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted
- Cook ground turkey in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot waffles. Serve, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings, such as sour cream and/or shredded cheddar cheese.
- TIP: Also delicious with multi-grain waffles.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.