|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Spaghetti Hot Dogs
- 4 hot dogs, each cut into 6 pieces
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, heated
- Bring large saucepot of water to a boil over high heat. Meanwhile, thread spaghetti through hot dogs, about 10 spaghetti strands per hot dog piece.
- Boil until spaghetti is cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain; serve with heated Pasta sauce.
- TIP: Also delicious with whole grain or whole wheat pasta.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.