|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 7 pieces string cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Unroll crust and press in bottom and 1-inch up sides of prepared pan. Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough. Fold the 1-inch of dough over and around the cheese; press dough edges to seal. Top the crust with Sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.