|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Spicy Shrimp with Fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen, thawed uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 box (12 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp almost turn pink. Stir in Sauce and hot pepper sauce. Simmer covered until shrimp just turn pink and sauce is heated through. To serve, spoon sauce and shrimp over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.