|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Spicy Chicken & Rice Bake
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°. In 13 x 9-inch casserole, combine all ingredients. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.