|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fennel seeds, crushed (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Light Pasta Sauce
- 1 box (12 oz.) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Thoroughly combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, salt, fennel and red pepper flakes in large bowl; shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown meatballs; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon sauce and meatballs over hot spaghetti. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.