|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package (12 oz.) Ragu® Golden Veggie™Fettuccine Pasta
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir Cheesy Sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.