|Prep Time||6 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
Chipotle Chicken Milanese
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 3 canned chipotleschopped
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheesegrated
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the hot pan. Cook for 4 minutes per side or until the chicken turns golden brown. Transfer the chicken to a deep baking dish or oven casserole. Set aside.
- Pour the Pasta Sauce into the skillet used to cook the chicken and add the chipotles. Cook over medium high heat for 2 minutes to blend the flavors. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle an even layer of mozzarella cheese over the chicken and Pasta Sauce, followed by a layer of the Parmesan cheese. Top with a sprinkling of bread crumbs.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely and has turned golden brown, and the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cooking Tips: • The amount of cheese can be reduced according to ones tastes • For a great twist, use panko (Japanese style) breadcrumbs as they are not as dense and provide a lighter texture.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.