|Prep Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
To simply cut fresh basil leaves into strips...first rinse and pat dry, then stack leaves, roll tightly lengthwise and cut crosswise.
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce, heated
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced loosely packed fresh basil leaves, (optional)
- Toss all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Mangia!
- Serve, if desired, with additional heated sauce.
- See nutrition information for sodium content. Tip: Stir in sliced turkey pepperoni or leftover cooked veggies!
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.