|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Mexican-Style Meat Loaf
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 4 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro, (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Remove onion from skillet and let cool.
- Meanwhile, bring Pasta Sauce and 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons cilantro; set aside.
- Combine ground beef, zucchini, egg, cooked onion, remaining 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, 1/2 cup sauce mixture and black pepper in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Top with 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and garnish, if desired, with additional pickled jalapenos. Serve with hot rice and remaining sauce mixture.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.