|Prep Time||10 min|
|Marinate for||1 hr|
|Cook Time||8 min|
Portobello Pizza Burgers
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Pizza Sauce - Homemade Style, heated
- 8 whole wheat buns or multi-grain buns, toasted if desired
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with olive oil in large resealable plastic bag. Add mushrooms; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in 1 hour.
- Grill or broil mushroom, turning once, 8 minutes or until tender, adding cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Arrange mushrooms on buns, then top with Pizza Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.