|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||18 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup halved pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups hot cooked rice or brown rice
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Pasta Sauce and olives.
- Arrange cod in skillet, spoon sauce over, then bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 12 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Stir in lime juice.
- Arrange cod on serving platter. Stir cilantro into sauce, then spoon over cod and serve with hot rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $15.04. Cost per serving*: $2.50. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See Nutrional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.