|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
Brazilian Fish Stew
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 lb. boneless cod fillet, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers with onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic cook and ground red pepper and 30 seconds. Stir in Pasta Sauce, water and coconut milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Stir in cod and shrimp. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork and shrimp turn pink. Stir in lime juice.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro and serve with hot rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $24.07. Cost per serving*: $3.00. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.