|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 roasted poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 box (16 oz.) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Season ground beef with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, onion, poblano pepper, celery and jalapeno peppers, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up with spoon, 10 minutes or until beef is done. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over a high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cilantro. Serve over hot spaghetti.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.