|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large zucchinichopped
- 1 small white onionchopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chili pepper or ground chili powder
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 10 white corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat olive oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini with onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in ground beef, oregano and chipotle pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce and corn. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Layer 1/3 of the tortillas in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers, ending with tortillas. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake covered 30 minutes or until bubbling. Remove cover, then let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.85. Cost per serving*: $1.73. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.