|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||140 %|
Mexican Minestrone Chicken Stew
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 large green and/or red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced sodium black beans, undrained
- 10 ounces ditalini pasta*, cooked
- 1/3 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Cook green peppers with onion in same skillet, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in chipotle peppers and garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in chicken, Sauce, beans and ditalini. Bring to a boil over high heart. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- *TIP: Use any small soup pasta to substitute for ditalini pasta.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.56. Cost per serving*: $2.42. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets. See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.