|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||18 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 medium green and/or red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 Tbsp. small capers
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 3 cups hot cooked white rice or brown rice
- Cook ground beef, green peppers and onion in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in allspice and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in Sauce, raisins, olives, capers and vinegar and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thickened. Garnish with egg and serve with hot rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.32. Cost per serving*: $2.08. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See Nutrional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.