|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||64 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||100 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Chile Ancho-Braised Chicken & Pasta
- 2 dried ancho chili peppers
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Toast chili peppers in dry, deep large nonstick skillet over medium heat, pressing with spatula and turning occasionally, about 2 minutes; cool slightly. Remove stem and seeds.
- Pour boiling water over chili peppers, then cover and let stand 10 minutes. Remove chili peppers from water, reserving water. Process chili peppers in mini food processor until smooth, adding just enough water to liquify peppers; reserve.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in batches. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cook zucchini, onion and carrots, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce, chili pepper mixture, chicken and chocolate chips. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve over hot fettuccine and garnish with cilantro.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.20. Cost per serving*: $1.53. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.