|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Chicken Parmesan Alfredo with Tomatoes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 jar Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in 1/4 cup Sauce, then bread crumbs combined with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup Sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with heated remaining sauce.
- See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.