|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 3 enchiladas|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||410|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||80 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Potato Poblano Enchiladas
- 1 jar Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 1/2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 medium poblano peppers, roasted*, peeled and cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce with salsa verde in medium bowl; set aside. Spread 1/2 of the alfredo mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine potatoes, 1 cup cheese and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in another medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened. Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide mashed potato mixture onto tortillas, then top with poblano peppers; roll up. Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and lightly golden.
- *To roast peppers, grill peppers, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.