|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||400|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 jar Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, water, chipotle peppers and cilantro in medium bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine chicken, 1/2 cup sauce mixture and 1 cup cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened. Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture onto tortillas and roll up. Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish with seam side down, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is golden. Garnish, if desired, with chopped red onion and cilantro.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.