|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
Smokey Chipotle Sloppy Joes
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 hamburger buns or 24 party-size potato rolls
- Brown ground beef, onion and chipotle peppers in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Serve on buns.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.