|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||32 %|
|Saturated Fat||18 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber||32 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Quick Skillet Chilaquiles
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Your favorite chilaquiles toppings (chopped red onions, crumbled queso fresco and/or chopped fresh cilantro)
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 1 minute or until golden. Remove and drain on paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat 2 times with remaining tortillas. Sprinkle lightly, if desired, with salt. Drain oil, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Heat reserved oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook Sauce with chipotle peppers, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in tortillas and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve topped with chilaquiles toppings.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.33. Cost per serving*: $1.33. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.