|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
Chicken Enchilada Manicotti
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup Simple Sofrito*, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or queso fresco, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 manicotti pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 11 X 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and heat chicken with 1/2 cup Simple Sofrito, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Turn into medium bowl, then stir in 1 cup cheese and onion.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook chili powder 1 minute. Add remaining 1/2 cup Sofrito and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in prepared dish. Evenly fill manicotti with chicken mixture; arrange in dish. Top with remaining sauce, then remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- *Simple Sofrito: Process 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1 large onion, coarsely chopped, 2 large bell peppers, coarsely chopped, and 2 cloves garlic in food processor until all is finely chopped. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium heat and cook vegetable mixture with 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce and 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon partially covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook, stirring frequently, an additional 20 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use. Makes 1 quart.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.16. Cost per serving*: $2.79. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.