|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||23 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Deep-Dish Spaghetti Pizza
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine spaghetti, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Evenly spread into greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly top with Pasta Sauce, then remaining cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Try adding your favorite pizza toppings! Cost per recipe*: $7.23. Cost per serving*: $.90. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.