|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir Sauce into same skillet. Simmer covered over low heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve sauce and chicken over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.60. Cost per serving*: $2.90. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.