|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||38 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||113 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Ragu® Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°. Roll dough into two 7-inch circles; set aside.
- Mix cheeses and egg in medium bowl. Spoon cheese mixture onto centers of each circle. Fold each circle in half to form semicircle; press edges together to seal. Beginning at one end, stretch sealed edge and fold over, pinching to seal. Arrange on greased baking pan; poke 5 holes in top of each with toothpick.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden and puffed. Let stand on wire rack 15 minutes before serving. Serve with Sauce, heated.
- TIP: Also delicious with 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni stirred into cheese mixture. Cost per recipe*: $5.63. Cost per serving*: $2.81. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.