|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- 6 fresh or frozen hamburgers
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, heated
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 6 English muffins or hamburger buns , split and toasted
- Grill or broil hamburgers until done. Arrange on muffin halves, then top with Pasta Sauce, cheese and muffin halves.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.72. Cost per serving*: $1.62. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.