|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||4 hr 15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jar Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season beef, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the beef, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Remove browned beef to slow cooker with slotted spoon, then repeat with remaining beef.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Remove to slow cooker.
- Stir in Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce. Cook covered at HIGH 4 to 5 hours or at LOW 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked egg noodles.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.