|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Stand Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||170 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
The ground beef mixture can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated in the baking dish until assembly time. Just heat it in the microwave until hot before topping and baking.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach or frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet; drain and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil; turn into 2-quart deep dish pie plate or baking dish.
- Top with spinach, then cheese. Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.76 Cost per serving*: $3.44 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.