|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||20 %|
|Saturated Fat||35 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Hearty Baked Rigatoni
Here's a quick make-ahead tip...cook the pasta the day before, rinse with cold water until cool, toss with a tiny bit of olive oil and refrigerate. To assemble, microwave the pasta until warm and you're ready to continue with the recipe.
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta or large tube pasta , cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss hot rigatoni, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan and 1/2 jar Pasta Sauce; turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly pour on remaining Pasta Sauce.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and let stand until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.12 Cost per serving*: $1.27 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.