|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size per 1-chicken-piece/serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
For a little garlic flavor, season the chicken with a sprinkle of garlic powder in addition to the salt and pepper!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 4 slices fresh or packaged mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Sauce and simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with cheese, then let stand until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Garnish with basil.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked penne pasta topped with additional Sauce, heated.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.52 Cost per serving*: $2.13 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See Nutritional Informaiton for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.