|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 potato|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||100 g|
|Dietary Fiber||19 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||150 %|
Chili-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Quick-cook the potatoes in the microwave. Just remember to pierce them with a fork or knife a few times.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (19 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 4 large potatoes, baked and split
- Brown ground beef with onion in large skillet, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until onion is tender; drain if desired. Stir in chili powder and cook 30 seconds. Stir in beans and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Evenly top hot potatoes with ground beef mixture. Garnish, if desired, with diced avocado, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.99. Cost per serving*: $2.00. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.