|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||18 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) firm or extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Ragu® Light Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- Heat olive oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, celery and green pepper, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add tofu and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in beans, Pasta Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese and sour cream.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.