|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||18 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce, heated according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine cheese, bread crumbs and garlic powder in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken in flour, then egg, then bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Spray chicken with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.