|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size per slice/serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Chicken Fajita Grilled Pizzas
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large poblano peppers
- 2 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Lightly coat chicken and onion with oil, then season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill chicken, onion and peppers, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Don't be alarmed when the peppers turn black while grilling. The skin will easily peel or slip off after cooling. Wrap peppers in aluminum foil; let stand 5 minutes, then remove skin and thinly slice. Thinly slice chicken; set aside.
- Grill top side of pizza crusts 1 minute; remove from grill. Evenly spread pizzas with Ragu® Old World Style® Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Sauce, then evenly top with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Grill pizzas, covered, 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce and diced avocado.
- Cost per recipe*: $21.01 Cost per serving*: $2.63 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See Nutritional Informaion for fat content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.